- UofL Health Care is participating in the ASHP PhORCAS online residency application starting with 2013 applicants. Please see the following link for details:
- Letter of intent to include the following:
- discuss why you want to complete a PGY1 pharmacy residency
- discuss why you are interested in completing the PGY1 pharmacy residency program at UofL Health Care
- share your perceived strengths and weaknesses
- share your short-term goals for the residency year
- discuss your long-term pharmacy career goals
- Curriculum vitae:
- Include descriptions of pertinent employment history, clinical learning experiences, formal presentations, curricular activities, computer skills, honors or awards and activities demonstrating leadership potential.
- Three completed letters of recommendations. The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists’ Residency Applicant Recommendation Request Form may be used in addition to a letter and submitted online via PhORCAS by writers.
- Official transcript from an accredited College of Pharmacy
Application packet must be received by January 4, 2013.
Only completed applications in PhORCAS by the above deadline will be reviewed for selection for onsite review. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview to take place in late January or early February.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact:
Melissa Robertson, Pharm.D., BCPS
Clinical Pharmacist, Internal Medicine
Director, PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
UofL Health Care
530 S. Jackson St.
Louisville, KY 40202